- Blue Spirulina (Phycocyanin) is an extracted concentrate from blue-green micro-algae. It is the blue gold of Spirulina packed with nutritional benefits!
- Source of vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3), minerals (iron, copper), and antioxidants which helps to fight against free radicals.
- Source of protein. Spirulina consists of about 60-70% protein.
- Blue Spirulina may boost the immune system and improve digestion.
- Use Blue Spirulina in smoothies, lattes, baked goods & other recipes!
Phycocyanin (from Spirulina), Trehalose, Sodium Citrate (E331)
How to use
Blue Spirulina powder has an amazing bright blue colour that you can use as little as 1/2 a teaspoon to add vibrancy to any smoothie, latte, baked good or other recipe!